Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where to find quality business events focused on CIS–Gulf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Tartaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2021
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where to find quality business events focused on CIS–Gulf

    I'm building out a new branch of our company focused on Gulf-CIS collaboration and trying to figure out where to plug into the right community. I’ve seen generic expos and exhibitions, but I’m more interested in targeted business events where people actually talk deals, partnerships, market access, etc. Not the fluff stuff. Anyone know of any serious business events in Dubai that focus on Eurasian markets or CIS countries? Preferably something ongoing or with a reputation.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Nameronio's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2021
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Where to find quality business events focused on CIS–Gul

    I’ve been attending eurasian business events in Dubai eurasiagulf.org for the past year through EurAsia Gulf, and it’s probably the only platform I found where people are actually doing business, not just handing out cards. The events are smaller, more focused, often behind closed doors — but that’s where the real conversations happen. I’ve seen investors from Kazakhstan connect with UAE logistics firms, and even sat in on a session about customs challenges in cross-border e-commerce. They’re consistent too, with monthly gatherings that don’t feel like corporate theater. If you want a space where the Eurasian and Gulf business worlds actually meet and cooperate, this is where I’d start. Their format helps avoid the time-wasting and puts you in the room with decision-makers.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •